- Bluetooth audio streaming with support for SBC, AAC and apt-X codecs
- Instant pairing with NFC technology
- "Hyper Bass Sound" for enhanced bass sound (On/Off)
- "Dual Magnet" creates optimal magnetic force, reproducing responsive bass, tight mid-range and crisp highs
- "X-Damper" minimizes unwanted vibration and generates clear sound
- Integrated remote & mic for smartphones located on headphone
- Just the right fit with durable headband in pressure-relieving material
- Listen wireless, or wired with included 1.2m cord
HYPER BASS SOUND
With just a touch of a button you can turn on the enhanced bass sound, creating a truly realistic club experience.
The X-shape damper behind the driver unit minimizes unwanted vibration around the headphones body and generates clear sound for club sound.
A pair of magnets on the driver unit create optimal magnetic force, reproducing responsive bass, a tight mid-range and crisp highs.
Easy pairing with your Bluetooth devices at a press of a button.
When you listen to your music via Bluetooth you can detach your cable for extra freedom.
|Driver Unit||40mm||Weight (without cord)||7.41oz (210g)|
|Magnet Type||Neodymium||Plug||iPhone compatible
Gold L shape plug
|Frequency Response||10-25,000Hz||One-button Remote Control |
& Microphone *
|Nominal Impedance||32ohms||Charging Time||Approx. 2 hours|
|Sensitivity||107dB/1mW||Battery Life||Approx. 10hours|
|Max. Input Capability||1000mW (IEC)||Accessory||・Detachable cord
・Charging cord (Micro USB)
|Cord Length||3.94ft (1.2m)|
* Some features may not be available depending on the connected device.
- The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc. and any use of such marks by JVC KENWOOD Corporation is under license.
- The N Mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
- Qualcomm® is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. aptX® is a trademark of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd., registered in the United States and other countries.